Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Olivia and I will be there...barring a trip to Vegas. :mooner:

Oh BTW that's Oli's birthday....shhhhhhhhhh

Sara and I will be there, I'm sure Jeff and Segal can probably make it as well.

Matt

I think it should be changed to "don't labor day" but heck, it's HI, thats most days for a lot of people. I will do my best to be there. Im sure y'alll are glad to hear that.....I so need a water fix.

Great news Matt...how long is that before you guys fly to the Mainland?

Added everybody to the list :D

I think it's about a month before we head back, wedding is on the 14th of Oct. Also, Jefff won't be able to make it. I think he's going to Japan.

Matt

grrr...he was the one that suggested it! lol...oh well - I guess I won't make any Schweins Haxen for him then :wink:

justleesa:
grrr...he was the one that suggested it! lol...oh well - I guess I won't make any Schweins Haxen for him then :wink:

What's Schweins Haxen?

Anyway, I'm back and glad to see you're planning another GTG - since I missed the last one.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it, but I will have to double check. I've got one sister getting married in September and another sister's baby due not soon after, so I've got a bunch of shower stuff going on around that time.

Back
Top Bottom