NYC diver seeks dutch springs buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vt- I was feeling bad about not being able to meet you at DS this weekend (hockey tix Sat. night and family thing Sun) until I read the part about DEMA and the Spiegel Grove :wink:

It's looking like we're diving Friday night and Saturday morning if you, or anyone else, wants to join us out here.

Scott

Damn!

There was just no way I could have made it Saturday after Friday night's uh...fesivities!

And this Saturday I have family crap to do!

I'll make it, one of these days?

I'd possibly be up for doing a week day dive. My buddy may be able to come out then too, depending on the day.

Saturdays' tide is really early, so we might do some Sunday diving, around 7AM and or 7PM.

We are also toying with the idea of taking off Friday 10/10, but am not committing to it until I'm sure it will be a nice day.

I've only got four vaction days left this year, and I'm not spending any of them sitting home in the rain :wink:

Hey All- For those who can get back on the board, here's the latest with regards to getting some late season diving in.

Sunday 10/5- Should be nice. We are probably going to dive the morning and evening high tides. If anyone wants to come out, let me know and I'll give you the specifics.

Friday 10/10- Taking a vacation day if the weather is nice. Anyone want to come here, or suggest another locale? I'm up for any suggestion that involves diving :wink:

We are also up for something that weekend, or any other weekend in October.

Hey, as long as the weather hold out we're diving :D

GRRRRR:upset:

Yesterday, the forecast was beautiful all weekend, now it's rain all three days!

Thursday stinks for us because Jen has school at 5:30. That means only local, and we'll be all rushed. She has an exam, and can't miss class.

If the weather is bad, I'm not wasting a vacation day, so let's watch the forecast for another day or two and see what happens. We can always try a dive on the weekend. The next day that would be good for us to take off for some diving is Tuesday 10/14.

Scott

I think it is about time we create one for the tri-state area.
I am currently following threads about local diving in
Basic Scuba discussions, Intros and Greets and North America.

All in favor...

Aye! :)

Back
Top Bottom