NYC diver seeks dutch springs buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martin- It would be great to have you along. The weather is looking iffy.......again!

I'll take a look at the local forecast on Friday night, and we'll figure it out from there.

Scott

I'm still if Sunday's on if anyone else want's to make the trip.

Don't know if I'm into making that long ride alone though, especially since I'll probably still be recovering from Friday knight.

Doc maybe we could ride out together?

Scotty what time would we have to meet at the exit?

Slack high tide is 1:01 PM. We want to be there at 12, and in the water by 12:30, which will make for a nice 45-50 minute dive.

I'd need to meet everyone at LIE exit 64 no later than 11AM.

I'll try, but I've been working stupid hours this week and tonight is a bachelor party. So I doubt I'll be able to get up early enough tomorrow, or in any condition to dive!

In either case where would we meet? You're kind of on my way.

I'd guess we'd have to meet by aboout 9:30 latest to make sure we get to exit 64 by 11:00.

Don't forget the tides move up an hour there bachelor party boy :D

We have to everything an hour "earlier" on Saturday.

We'll be going Saturday if anyone wants to come. Grunzster, don't kill yourself. It's still September and there will be some more dive weekends ahead.

Scott

I'd love to make it,
but I can't this weekend.
Definately at least once before the end of the season.

If not I suppose I'll meet you in cave country.

This weekend weather is driving me crazy. Can any of you get weekdays off with a few days notice? I'd like to watch the weather, and get you all out here on a nice weekday. We'll have the site to ourselves.

We can do it twice, as Jen and I would also be up for meeting everyone at Dutch Springs one weekday. We did that one year after Labor Day, and there was only one other diver there besides us. For DS, it would have to be a Tuesday or Friday. Jen has school the other three nights.

Sound good to anyone????

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom