*NOT So* Cuteness...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
is he pointing?
sniffing...If Milo doesnt mark the bird properly then Bundy will sniff it out and bring it back:D

catherine96821:
is he pointing?
But yeah it does look like he is pointing:wink:

Those "Pekin" ducks look like a cross between a duck and a turkey! Wierd.

Awww... lil Affleck just loves his mommy! You can't give him up now! Just think how guilty you'd feel if you put him in the water, and as you stepped away... GULP! A cuda or shark had a nice meal! You'd have nightmares about poor Affleck for the rest of your life! You don't want that... now, do ya? :wink:

(Don't feel bad.... I would have a hard time leaving a crying baby duck too! :) I'm a sucker for anything cute!)

Azza:
bundystalking.jpg

Now that there is a fine looking dog.

I found a bigger chump than me today. The lady at the marina office took him.

I met an 87 year old marina patrol man who drives around in a boat by himself all day, which is pretty cool.

catherine96821:
I found a bigger chump than me today. The lady at the marina office took him.

I met an 87 year old marina patrol man who drives around in a boat by himself all day, which is pretty cool.

So.... might he drive his boat around with a duck perched on his shoulder.... like a pirate and a parrot? :pirate2: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom