*NOT So* Cuteness...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Airsix has well described an imprinted, pet duck. Catherine's feels like he's part of her household "flock" and will be stressed anywhere else.

Like I said, I found this story late. I didn't think wild ducks went to Hawaii - that the native goose evolved away from swimming for lack of natural ponds...?

catherine96821:
I found a bigger chump than me today. The lady at the marina office took him.
You probably can't imagine how many following this saga are relieved at the outcome!

catherine96821:
I met an 87 year old marina patrol man who drives around in a boat by himself all day, which is pretty cool.
See him all the time, talk about a stress-free job...........I want it.:D

My own little duck problem...

We have our own little duck problem here at my house. My dog seems to have taken charge of the situation.

The Duck
The Duck.jpg

The Dog
The Dog.jpg

The Prey
The Prey.jpg

The Shake
The Shake.jpg

My dog is about 2 feet tall. And, for those who have just got to know, this is the Cracker Barrel quacking duck puppet. It's throat has been torn out but the quaker still works- it quacks to the tune of Old MacDonald Had a Farm, Are You Sleeping Brother John, and London Bridge is Falling down.

lol

Wow that is the kind of duck I need. Really, I would have kept him but he was lonely.

I'd like to have a farm overlooking the ocean in Waimea with peacocks and lamas...everything. But grass works better with manure than tile.

Hahaha! TG! Cody is tearin' up that duck... just like a little fox getting his prey! LOL (Even though, he's NOT a fox... he's so cute!)

Is that the one that he "killed" when I was on the phone with you a few days ago? Or was that a diff toy... you mentioned that he tore the squeaker out. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom