Not getting daily email updates of posted threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Yesterday morning I started a thread called:

"When to use closed fins vs open fins?"

There were several replies on the Board itself but I received no daily email notification like I used to.

Can someone advise me on how to get this corrected. ?

Thanks

I've attached a screenshot of the "notification" . As you can see all the boxes are checked. There is no button which says "save changes" but I do specify "daily email notification".

However, when I return to that screen all the boxes are unchecked.

Any theories?

Thanks,

Sy

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 20
All notifications ARE sent automatically... Perhaps your spam filter is nailing it?

I have exactly the same problem - notifications USED to be sent but at some point stopped, and I haven't changed my profile or options.

I've just checked - my options are set to "immediate email notification" and the email address shopn is correct. But it ain't happenin!

Did you check your spam filter on your e-mail? The titles of the e-mails will be different than they were 3 days ago. There was a recent change.

I am receiving my e-mails, and I don't use my scubaboard.com e-mail address....

I've attached a screenshot of the "notification" . As you can see all the boxes are checked. There is no button which says "save changes" but I do specify "daily email notification".

However, when I return to that screen all the boxes are unchecked.

Any theories?

Thanks,

Sy
The boxes are merely a selection method. They're unchecked by default.

What you may want to try is unsubscribing (deleting) from thread X and resubscribing (by posting) immediately.

Select the type of action you want to do and click Go.

SB_-_Change_notifications.jpg

Peterbj7.. I see a large amount of e-mail in the queue that would appear to be yours. Can you PM me your e-mail address?

sytech - If you would also PM me your address...I'll check that out as well...

Sytech - I am not seeing any bounced mail in the queue. You are using Yahoo mail, they could be sorting it to your bulk mail? It will be coming from support@scubaboard.com

Back
Top Bottom