Nitrox fills between Boston and Bangor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacastor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Okay folks, the title is a little bit strange...

I am wondering if any of you know a LDS between Boston and Bangor where :
- I can get some nitrox fills and the store is open on sunday)
- I don't have to leave the tanks overnight.

Most of the time, I have my tank filled at a LDS in Waterville but I have to leave the tank overnight. Next week, I am in Walpole, ME for 2 days after a weekend of boat diving in Boston and a pause in Bangor ( :smilepong ) .

I was just wondering if I could have my tanks quickly filled somewhere on my way back to Bangor (clean-air or whatever EAN available) as I'd love to visit of couple of coves nearby Walpole.

Thanks !

Atlantic Divers in Danvers (30-40 minutes north of Boston) hooked us up a few weeks ago. Fills were done in 30 minutes (for banked mix). O2-clean air used if that matters. Also was a good price.

Thank you very much for the infos :) . I thought Atlantic Divers was close on sunday but apparently not. Great :)

@Boston Diver Services : from your profile, something is telling me we'll probably be on the same boat this saturday morning :wink:

Aquadive Academy on Commercial street in Portland ME (no Sundays).

I think Johnson's will also do it in the Brunswick ME location.

There is also a shop in Waterville ME that I heard goes to tri-mix!

Pete

Back
Top Bottom