New Tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blondey:
Those tattoos at the DAN table must have been an inspiration! And the new one doesn't wash off with soap and water?

Diver D'oh and I are both members of the octopus club.
Mine is in an area that would get me thrown off Scubaboard if a picture was to be posted (but in the event anyone ever needs to i.d. me at the morgue.......)

Well, if you would still like to show off your octopus you can email a picture. :D

Peircings yes, but no interesting baracudda adventures other then they seem to be my underwater "dogs" that show up and follow me around... I think that may be Jenny yer speaking of. :)

CBulla:
Peircings yes, but no interesting baracudda adventures other then they seem to be my underwater "dogs" that show up and follow me around... I think that may be Jenny yer speaking of. :)

I heard you had to cover your piercings to keep the barracudda at bay, you know they're attracted to shiny objects!

So far, my only tat is wings with a skull in the center that has fangs dripping blood and an airborne beret on (it's from my time with the 82nd Airborne). I'm trying to decide on a diving one, but haven't come up with one yet that intregues me. And for those who are worried about the pain, liquid pain killer helps greatly. If that's not your style, bicep isn't bad since they can pinch the nerve while doing the work. But, doesn't pain let you know that you are alive??

CBulla:
thats a new one to me! :)

Ok...By the way, you missed some fun dives this past Saturday at Alhambra, and just north of Casperson. ReefGuy and I both found meg teeth while shore diving. Granted, they're not the big ones you find out at the boneyard, but they're meg teeth none the less. I also saw a mantis shirimp in a hole out on the reef. Those guys are really cool.

I didn't see the DAN tattoos, but I got one from that dive club there. More people have asked me if that thing is real... haha! I told them that someone would have to pay me a lot of money to permanently put their website link on my skin. :wink:

I've been thinking about getting a real one though.

Very nice Vickie. I like the Hammerheads! Now I'm jonesing for more also!

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom