Trip Report Bonaire April 23-May 19 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love this report and your pics are great! It's amazing that your mom can still travel and even possibly swim in the ocean at 90. I travel a lot and really wish that my mom (late 80s) could join us on some of these amazing trips. Here's hoping for all of us that we can be like your mom in the future.

Friend of yours? We have seen two different loggerheads in two days on the west side of the island. The only other one we have ever seen on the west, in twelve years and hundreds of dives, was April of this year.

IMG_0693.jpeg

Friend of yours? We have seen two different loggerheads in two days on the west side of the island. The only other one we have ever seen on the west, in twelve years and hundreds of dives, was April of this year.

View attachment 844482

Great pic! Getting up close with these huge turtles is really cool!

View attachment 844482

awwhhh Big ole male...
is it missing part of the back flipper?

awwhhh Big ole male...
is it missing part of the back flipper?
Doesn't appear to be missing after looking at the video. If it is, I didn't take it!

Back
Top Bottom