New Tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro:
Sweet!!!

You didn't have that on Saturday, the only one I remember seeing is the DAN tat. LOL

Padipro:
Who are the women in your photo?

Nice art work, Vickie. Very original. I have no pics of mine to post..but I have a Mickey Mouse on my right ankle, my Rottie on my left thigh and a butterfly on my right shoulder blade. They are definitely addicting.

Marla

Well, looks like once again, I've offened someone :05: and have ever so graciously been ask to remove my previous photo of my back tattoo. Sorry if someone was offened by the mere glimpse of my under garment, heaven forbid. My deepest apologies to whomever it may apply to.

I've cropped this photo down to the bare minimun, hope this one seems a little abrasive for our sensitive folks.

Offended by your red swimsuit? Hah! I'm way more offended by Collin's avatar. When does that get pulled?

baitedstorm:
Well, looks like once again, I've offened someone :05: and have ever so graciously been ask to remove my previous photo of my back tattoo. Sorry if someone was offened by the mere glimpse of my under garment, heaven forbid. My deepest apologies to whomever it may apply to.

I've cropped this photo down to the bare minimun, hope this one seems a little abrasive for our sensitive folks.

I'm with mempilot on that one. Vickie's red swimsuit is a whole lot more pleasing than Collin's avatar.

baitedstorm:

WHAT?!?! Who asked you to pull it? Those friggin' prudes. Go be an ice princess elsewhere. I loved that shot and would have loved more. Darn you do-gooders!!!

:laughing:

Here's a few pictures of mine. The guy in the photo with me is our Tattoo guy Mike, goes by MyKill.. My wife wont let anyone else "stick" her.. Seems the word on the town around here is this guy is "Da Man"

baitedstorm:

With the most respect to you Vick:

I would love to see the whole pic, I promise not to get offended, now if you can PM me or email me the whole pic, it would be greatly apreciated

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom