New Tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Well, looks like once again, I've offened someone :05: and have ever so graciously been ask to remove my previous photo of my back tattoo. Sorry if someone was offened by the mere glimpse of my under garment, heaven forbid. My deepest apologies to whomever it may apply to.

I've cropped this photo down to the bare minimun, hope this one seems a little abrasive for our sensitive folks.

:wow_2: I'm offended! I think I see the hint of a white G-String in this photo. I'm offended because I didn't get to see the whole picture.
Jason

baitedstorm:
Well, looks like once again, I've offened someone :05: and have ever so graciously been ask to remove my previous photo of my back tattoo. Sorry if someone was offened by the mere glimpse of my under garment, heaven forbid. My deepest apologies to whomever it may apply to.

I've cropped this photo down to the bare minimun, hope this one seems a little abrasive for our sensitive folks.
I guess these people haven't been to the beaches that I have been to! I've seen much worse on all of my vacations.

kent_1848:
I guess these people haven't been to the beaches that I have been to! I've seen much worse on all of my vacations.

Amen brother.. its a typical day around here in Southwest Florida.

By the way Colin, your avatar just kills me...I vote yours the funniest on Scuba Board! Anyone disagree?

it's a funny one...

But I'm sooo offended. So much so, I may need some therapy to get over it. :wink:

(am I allowed to post in this area since I'm in Ohio?) :crafty:

Randy

kent_1848:
By the way Colin, your avatar just kills me...I vote yours the funniest on Scuba Board! Anyone disagree?

I was going to post pictures of my tats, but I am afraid of offending someone. On left back is a laughing skeleton in an old fashioned police uniform with my detective shield numbers pointing a gun. Left bicep Gerber MK II with banner "Death Before Dishonor", right shoulder steel gauntlet with extended finger with dove perched on it. Right back small rose with wife's name. Right bicep really really old script with name. Love everyone elses, it really does get addictive....
Al

baitedstorm:
hope this one seems a little abrasive for our sensitive folks.

I am shocked! Shocked and horrified! My innocence has been attacked!

Joe

I wanna be offended...and sedated.

I want to get a tattoo of me, over my whole body, but taller.
Although I kind of liked the idea of dive tables on the arm,... hmm,... a dive slate on the other?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom