New Tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I want to get a tattoo of me, over my whole body, but taller.
Although I kind of liked the idea of dive tables on the arm,... hmm,... a dive slate on the other?

ROTFLMAO!! Nice!

I saw an amazing tatoo on this girls foot in Roatan. It looked like a tribal tatoo of a turtle that was the size of the entire top of her foot. I asked her about it, and she said she had designed it herself. I think I might have a pic of it somewhere, I will see if I can dig it up.

Is all of this hoopla about the picture of the lady's hand holding her hem line up above her tattoo??

If it is, may I quote Shakespeare? "Much ado about nothing".

No it was the one that has been removed. It was of the tat on the small of her back. You could see the top of her red undergarment down the back of her jeans. Oooooh
Heaven forbid!
JK

My goodness !!! What are we going to do when we get to the beach or boat and see the REAL thing ?????

Kennedydive:
No it was the one that has been removed. It was of the tat on the small of her back. You could see the top of her red undergarment down the back of her jeans. Oooooh
Heaven forbid!
JK

You can see that everyday at a nearby mall, if so inclined.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom