New Product From Mares?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys

Is this a new product from Mares and the web site just has not been updated yet or is it an older model?

Also is it nitrox ok?

Compared to the Puck which do you think is better? Or should say has more features for the diver.

Mares Nemo Air*-*Lucas Divestore

Mares Nemo Air

Stylish, compact, ergonomic
design
• Wide display with superior
readability and dot matrix insert
• Air integration measuring
air-consumption in lt/min

Nemo Air brings you one step closer to ultimate perfection. Optimizing your bottom time based on
your air consumption, it lets you get the maximum underwater enjoyment with peace of mind. Easyto-
Use 3 push-buttons control interface. Matrix display insert. Multiple attachment loops. Option to
integrate dedicated compass.

Hi Tracy,

This is a new computer, it will be availible in June or July. Yes, it is Nitrox, difference from the puck is the screen and other features.

I will post a full comparrison down soon.

Phil

Hi Tracy,

This is a new computer, it will be availible in June or July. Yes, it is Nitrox, difference from the puck is the screen and other features.

I will post a full comparrison down soon.

Phil

Is there anything else new that you've been hiding from us Mr. Mintz????:crafty:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Just kidding!!!!:coffee:

There is always things in the works :) I have to have some surprizes.

Each category has new products (Puck series, colors in masks and fins, Pegasus BC, Prestige NTT Reg).

I go to Italy late March, we will finalize 2009 ads, product tweaks... Then plan 2010,11....

Check out the cool new Force Watch we have: Mares - stand for diving

Phil

Attachments

• Mares- Force.JPG
    Mares- Force.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 77
I go to Italy late March, we will finalize 2009 ads, product tweaks... Then plan 2010,11....Phil

Ahh, Italy in March. I'm sure that full work program will be all you are occupied with.
:blinking:

They don't know from cigars and rum, try the red wine and pane Azzimo

sì, noi lavoriamo, mangi e beva

va bene, la vita è difficile

Suggested Retail is $350.00 Manufactured by Reactor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom