New here, but approaching 100th, and it's almost my bday... should I go in my bday gear?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow... i though doing the 100th nude was a thing... a little surprised how much negativity there is around this question! Y'all a bunch of prudes! 🤣

I plan to do it, despite all the naysayers, but guess I'll have to do a bit more homework to find the right dive shop to go with... maybe a clothing optional resort that offers diving... but idk if i really want to go that far! 😆

A number of us are cold water divers - Great Lakes region and the US NE. It’s not a thing at all in our areas.

It's a stupid juvenile thing to do anywhere.

I'm not sure which moron came up with it or how it even remotely became a thing outside of a joke.

It shouldn't take anyone with half a brain to come up with several reasons why it's stupid.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. :popcorn: :giggle:

You were joking, right?

I dunno about serial numbers, but I've seen some serious efforts and contortionist-worthy moves on beaches and boats from people changing from/to regular cloths to a bathing suit or wetsuit ....just to make sure not an inch of "forbidden flesh" is ever visible.

I find it amusing, but IT IS THE WAY in the US.
I'm too old to care... you want to see my skin go ahead... Don't want to see? Don't look my way..

With that said, thermal protection is above everything.

Some pretty uptight folks here, you should see what happens if you post a for sale post without a serial number…..

Try joking with the dive shop owners who’ve lost thousands of dollars from fraudulently bought computers. They won’t think it’s funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom