New here, but approaching 100th, and it's almost my bday... should I go in my bday gear?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I don't care. However, if I'm on a dive boat with my daughter when she's 12 and some guy wants to dive naked on his 100th dive that day, it isn't going to happen.

Yeah of course, hence why i mentioned in the original post that i want to be respectful of others. I dive with my 13 year old nephew and wouldn't want to subject him to that, so I'm sorta looking for an adults only place. There's a reason the nephew isn't invited on this trip! 😆

Yeah of course, hence why i mentioned in the original post that i want to be respectful of others. I dive with my 13 year old nephew and wouldn't want to subject him to that, so I'm sorta looking for an adults only place. There's a reason the nephew isn't invited on this trip! 😆
Both my kids (12 yr boy, 16 yr girl) know to knock loudly and wait before walking into my room. If it's near bed time or early am they can expect to see flesh if entering unannounced or uninvited.

A few weeks ago I told my gf about this and she was not amused. If I get in better shape for my 100th I'd definately consider it although I'd have to make adjustments. I keep my DSMB in my pocket and it's too big to stuff where some of you are thinking.

A few weeks ago I told my gf about this and she was not amused. If I get in better shape for my 100th I'd definately consider it although I'd have to make adjustments. I keep my DSMB in my pocket and it's too big to stuff where some of you are thinking.
If certain populations can get a cell phone in there you can get an SMB. Just get a smaller SMB for emergency use and have your GF launch the DSMB.

Fish bites penis under water, won't let go out of water.
3365B69B00000578-3551599-image-a-34_1461236716134.jpg

Fish bites penis under water, won't let go out of water.
3365B69B00000578-3551599-image-a-34_1461236716134.jpg
Wierd how some things remind you of off the wall stuff. This just reminded me of when I met Lorena Bobbit and I got into a fight with her bf. The dude got arrested by DC police and as they stuffed him in the car he yelled "you did this to me Lorena". That was the day a DC police officer started calling me Scrappy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom