Need advice for Cozumel dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

icyman:
You guys seem to be against All-Inclusives, I still disagree. I am all for them, all though I don't look for them to include my dives, I get these elsewhere. The Melia Cozumel and Iberostar were both great and the prices I paid for my trips were close to what other people paid for just airfare and hotels. I got my hotel, airfare, food when I choose to eat there, and all the Alcohol I could drink included for around 1000 dollars. My beer and shots of Tequela would cost a few hundred! :) So even if I could get here on about 750 dollars, it was worth the extra 250 for the GREAT food and drinks while I was at the resort.

Plus once I try to settle down from all the diving I do, I stay at the resorts and eat and drink there. It's nice to leave my wallet in the safe and not have to worry about anything.

What dive op do you use when staying at Melia?

alphillyswim:
What dive op do you use when staying at Melia?

But I don't know of any operations that will pick you up there.
I don't know what type of diving you are looking for, but the operations that leave from areas closest to your hotel are Ocean Tours (Cozemelino) and Pepe Scuba (Coral Princess).

Otherwise, you will have to meet your boat at the downtown pier if the operator you choose picks up there, or you'll have to meet the boat further south...again, depending on where the operation has pick-up points.

Have a good trip!

Back
Top Bottom