NCWD get together Dec 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there both days though, I am going to take some sudefed in the morning and go from there.

I got the torpedo heater from work, 150,000 BTU's :eyebrow: :vuur1:

I also got new tanks today, and my regulator back from Zeagle, I don't know how it gets better than that... I guess I could be in the caribbean, ok but other than that...

Ken

Don't feel bad Mel, I just got what Dale meant also...LOL:D.
I'm still on for Sunday. I got a few new toys to play with also. Glenn said he'd be there 10-11 so I'll shoot for the same.

Jason

So you guys taking the drysuit class, are you wearing drysuits on Sunday? You better not! If the rest of us are going to freeze so can you all!!!!

Ken, I'm still stuffy and I've had a sinus headache for two days. I'm going to wait and see how I feel on Saturday. If I go I'll plan to be there about 10.

No, it doesn't really seem fair to be diving a drysuit while your buddies are wet.

Mel, I don't have the headache, but pretty much have everything else. Try some sudephed in the morning if you want to, but no worries if you don't make it. Jason and I are excited about our new toys, so we'll definately be there.

Ken

What do you guys think the vis is like out there? I'm thinking if it sucks like last time (2-5 ft) then I'm not making the trip since I feel bad anyway. Maybe after you all do your class on Saturday you can post about conditions. I wonder if the shop at the quarry is open where I could call tomorrow and find out. Maybe I'll do that when I get into work and I'll post what I find out.

Is sunday at Rolesville on?
I am trying to get offshore to the Neaco this weekend if the seas lay down. If not I would like to horn in on your meet & greet sunday. Cant say for sure if I'll make it but would like to if it works out.
Will the shop be open and do they offer air and nitrox? I have not been there in years. I would like to top off with air at the quarry and leave with nitrox fills.

Yes Cape Fear, the dives are still on for Sunday. I think we're all meeting between 10 - 11 a.m. We'll post more probably Saturday night.

I don't know if they have nitrox at the shop. I don't dive Nitrox at the quarry and usually get my tanks from Gypsy.

Hope to see you there if you get blown out on the coast.

CapeFear, they have nitrox fills.
I hope you get to hit the coast but if mother nature doesn't cooperate, by all means, come join us!

Jason

Back
Top Bottom