NCWD get together Dec 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for it! - actually, Kristi and I were talking about such a trip earlier. Guess it needs another thread! So a Feb trip would be great!
suthnbelle:
I think we should plan a trip to the springs for late January or early February. I think we're talking about diving Rolesville Quarry on the 5th if everyone is game for it.

I'm just wondering what the plans are for Sunday and who is diving? I'm still a little iffy. I've got a stuffy head/sinus cold. Waiting to see if my ears feel a little better. A little hard to clear them right now. Who's on for Sunday, what time do you all want to meet, and I'm assuming it is Rolesville Quarry? Also, does anyone know what the water temp and vis is like right now at the quarry?

I'm still on - as long as we have an interest - should be working, but....Like I said, Jason, Ken and I will be there Saturday - and could post an up-to-date condition Sat Nite.

Yeah....she's a big dog now....woof woof :wink:

I think I'm still on for Sunday unless folks drop off

NCDiver2004:
Congratulations Mel!!!!!!!! Just Noticed The "SB Staff" Flag....

Thanks Charlie!

dwright:
Yeah....she's a big dog now....woof woof :wink:

I think I'm still on for Sunday unless folks drop off

Don't you mean folks drop by?

Im' still in for Sunday. Between 10:00 and 11:00 works for me.

suthnbelle:
Don't you mean folks drop by?

I just reread my post and it makes no sense whatsoever! I think my brain was fried after work yesterday. I think I do need to dive on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom