NCWD get together Dec 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We could do a quick trip to the Florida Springs if anyone's up for it :wink: We could drive down...it'd be pretty cheap. Just a thought.

Rolesville should be clearing up by then...I'm okay with that...but it's close for me

Florida Springs is a great idea. If not Dec 5th, then when is a good time to plan a trip to the springs. :06:

Glenn

I think we should plan a trip to the springs for late January or early February. I think we're talking about diving Rolesville Quarry on the 5th if everyone is game for it.

I think Charlie meant Fantasy Lake when he typed FL....not Florida :wink: I'll do the 5th..forgot that I had already made plans for the 4th so I might not be able to make the Drusuit class on Saturday, but I'll see.

Yes, sorry about that - I can't always spell Fentsy Lake right! :biggrin2: Do we need a roll call - and what time in the morning? Dale - you're the club "captain" :cheering: That smiley's for Mel - official NCWD cheerleader!
dwright:
I think Charlie meant Fantasy Lake when he typed FL....not Florida :wink: I'll do the 5th..forgot that I had already made plans for the 4th so I might not be able to make the Drusuit class on Saturday, but I'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom