NCWD get together Dec 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have fun guys, I can't make that one either but due to a much better reason, off on a dive trip to a warm place with lots of fishes.

I will mark my calendar for December 5.
I like Dale's idea about renting scooters.
Cool picks Pedro. Where are the Ken pics?

Glenn

Geeeezzzz......I'm just destined not to get up with you all. I will be in Cancun from the 4th til 12th. I'll keep watching the news and catch up with you later. Hmmm...maybe you should all go to Cancun with me and my friends. Lotsa reefs and caves......

NCDiver2004:
Pedro - cool pics!! What camera???

Charlie,

I used a Sealife DC300 digital camera without a strobe. The pictures received a little color adjustment with my photo software (name unrecalled) that came with camera. I plan on getting a strobe and probably the wide angle lense as my next photographic equipment.

Pedro

kwickert:
Dale with skier guy. Glenn Wreck diving Rawlings style. Pedro showing good form. The elusive outboard. Dale behind the wheel.

Ken,

Thanks, I actually do look pretty good in that picture. I still have a whole DVD of my shark dive with Stuart's Cove in the Bahamas (09/04) with pathetic looking kicks and 45 degree swimming to remind me. It was pretty easy to notice which diver had only 9 dives at that point. Family members who have watched it asked me why I was kicking that way. I just tell them I was inexperienced and probably a little too excited. The more you dive the better you will get. So get out there and dive and have fun. Almost sounds like a PADI commercial.

Pedro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom