Nautilus LifeLine nexGen available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seaventure itinerary starts and ends in Ushuaia. It cruises and stops in Falklands and South Georgia for a few days before arriving in Antarctica. There were some SAR operations in Falklands & South Georgia, like these two cases:

I would consider putting details of your trip with boat contact info (home office at least) in the PLB registration "notes" field. They are most likly to be closest to you and able to respond and\or relay your gps coordinates to other local vessels over the emergency channel.

Your operator might be willing to disclose their direct satellite comm info for the purpose.

Reactions: Dan
I would consider putting details of your trip with boat contact info (home office at least) in the PLB registration "notes" field. They are most likly to be closest to you and able to respond and\or relay your gps coordinates to other local vessels over the emergency channel.

Your operator might be willing to disclose their direct satellite comm info for the purpose.
Good idea! Thanks!

It’s been awhile I updated my PLB registration “notes” field and I struggled to do it. So, I figured it would be helpful to post how to do that here for those with US origin PLB administered by NOAA and have smartphones (mine is iPhone 14 Pro Max), do as follows:
1. Go to US Beacon Registration
2. Login to your account.
3. Tap on Beacons button
4. Under the left most column Beacon ID it shows your PLB ID in blue. Tap on it.
5. Scroll down to about 3/4 down the page to “Additional Data” section and fill in the information you want NOAA to know to speed up your rescue as explained in the form “The information in this section is used by SAR forces to find and assist you when your PLB is activated in a distress situation. If using on land, enter hiking/road vehicle routes and provide names/locations of the areas you frequent. If using on a boat, provide federal/state registration number, vessel name (e.g., boat name is SEA HUNT), and type (e.g., fishing boat, sailboat). If using on a boat or plane, provide vessel/plane colors, length/capacity, home port/principal airport names and locations, and float/flight plans.” You have 500 words to type in the blank box under the “Additional Data” section.
6. Tap the Save Changes button. Then you should be good to go.

Anyone have a direct line to Nautilus? I paid them for a new Nautilus NexGen 10 days ago, they took the order and sent a confirmation email, but since then radio silence: no emails about shipping, and no responses to my emails to ask further questions. Are they busy / dead / scamming?

Anyone have a direct line to Nautilus? I paid them for a new Nautilus NexGen 10 days ago, they took the order and sent a confirmation email, but since then radio silence: no emails about shipping, and no responses to my emails to ask further questions. Are they busy / dead / scamming?
Talk to Ryan:

Ryan Sawatsky
ryan@nautilusdive.com
Nautilus LifeLine
+1 604 241-1918

NautilusLifeLine.com
NautilusDive.com

Slow, very slow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom