For Sale SELLING - 1 Used, 1 Refurbished Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue VHF Radio w/GPS for Divers $800 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey scuba people!

I'm selling two of the original Nautilus Lifeline's with GPS and VHF Radio. These were discontinued back in 2016 and replaced with a simple EPIRB style device EDIT: I've been informed this is an incorrect classification of the current model of Lifeline. The current model is a signal-only device, as in it does not allow for verbal communication to boat traffic, only a distress signal and GPS coordinates can be sent from the newer model. Both are used, but one has been refurbished as of this year! Nautilus is still standing behind their discontinued products and provided service for free! They are both updated to the latest Firmware and no MMSI is set for either. I can also give you links to find the software you will need to download and other troubleshooting guides since they are a bit harder to find after the discontinuation. Comes with original guide/quick start and three extra usb sealers just in case you lose them. Also comes with one mini usb plug.

These Rescue radios are great for Divers safety. Very reliable. Completely waterproof when latched. Three buttons give you different functionality. Green for communication between radios. Yellow for communication between your radio and any boat traffic within 6 miles. Red for Distress Emergency call to all marine channels with a 4000 square mile range. The radio also stores up to 30 GPS waypoints for plotting your dives, floats, and has a depth rating of 425 feet!

Brand new these radios were $300 each. I know a lot of divers with them that love them and a lot of divers that have been on the hunt for a set for years. For that reason, I'm selling the two for $800 OBO. I am not selling individually. Please feel free to ask questions! Photos in Google Shared Album below!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dx4kPyDuWB8EAghU8

EDITED FOR CORRECT LINK
Hi are these stiil available?

These are exactly what I need I have tried to pick them up before, I need them for the radio back to boat if you don,t have them does anyone else you know have them.
Hey Paul!

Still have them. I'm not home, but could pack them up and get them out to you by Monday if you'd like.

Hi
Good you still have them, any chance i can call you to discuss shipment etc.
Hey Paul, not sure how to send a direct message, but yes absolutely. I'm in the states, so Skype might work best. Or Google Hangouts. I'll send you my info privately if I can figure it out

They are!

I'm open to negotiating price as well
How come all those people who were interested didn't buy them? Were they confused by what it is and does?

How come all those people who were interested didn't buy them? Were they confused by what it is and does?
You're guess is as good as mine! Most have just gone radio silent right from the get go. Only one of them sent a follow up after my saying it was available.

Back
Top Bottom