My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I think you've been called worse.
I'm a proud Gruncle. I will never enjoy grandkids, so this is as good as it gets. Yes, I do spoil them. I taught her brother to drive last year, and he was the one to get me through my surgery. I am incredibly lucky to have such great kids on my side.

Good! The first step on the road to recovery is the admission ...
The condition is terminal, I fear.

FWIW, a griece is a "grand niece"... I am a gruncle.
That was my guess. I have a few grand nieces and a grand nephew.
I hit an Electrify America charger outside the Florida Mall. I wasn't charged. If I had known that, I would have gotten a much bigger charge. I got more than enough to get to Lake City as they have much better chargers than Gainesville.
I guess you drive an electric vehicle and need to carry your generator in bad weather? Be careful of the CO fumes.

Be careful of the CO fumes.
I didn't need it for the EV, but for the house. I turn off the main from the power company and the AC, then hook up my generator through the welder outlet in my workshop using a double male cord. I leave the shop open, and it's detached from my house. No worries about CO poisoning. I turn off all non-essential things, and enjoy lights, fans, a refrigerator, a freezer and most importantly water from my well. Also, the generator stays out of the rain. It's not hard to set up, but I do enjoy AC, so I was glad the power turned on. I'll have to figure out if I can charge off of it though. That's intriguing as hell. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom