My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your house is burning down, the first thing the fire department does (if they can) is shut off your main.
Well, yeah. It's the first thing I'd do if I could safely as there is going to be water sprayed and you don't want live electricity available.

It's OK. @BRT doesn't like me due to my politics. He would disagree with me if I pointed out that the sky is blue. The nice guy across the street is an exec for the power company. It's probably why we get power back so quickly. I'm going to believe him over BRT because he works in the industry and was a line man at one point. BRT is just a contrarian troll on the interwebs who has to be right at all costs.

We're finally feeling a bit of fall around here, especially at night. The cats have the zoomies and the nip in the air feels great. It's down to 50F this morning and I am wearing slippers in the house. I'm also able to use NSAIDs again, so I tried Aleve yesterday with good results. The leg is getting stronger, but it's not there yet. I plan to be out in the shop most of the day, to re-start the organizing process.

It's OK. @BRT doesn't like me due to my politics. He would disagree with me if I pointed out that the sky is blue. The nice guy across the street is an exec for the power company. It's probably why we get power back so quickly. I'm going to believe him over BRT because he works in the industry and was a line man at one point. BRT is just a contrarian troll on the interwebs who has to be right at all costs.

We're finally feeling a bit of fall around here, especially at night. The cats have the zoomies and the nip in the air feels great. It's down to 50F this morning and I am wearing slippers in the house. I'm also able to use NSAIDs again, so I tried Aleve yesterday with good results. The leg is getting stronger, but it's not there yet. I plan to be out in the shop most of the day, to re-start the organizing process.
"He has to be right at all costs" says the guy with the suicide cord.

"He has to be right at all costs" says the guy with the suicide cord.
Obviously, you lack the knowledge and skill to use one, so please refrain from even touching it. No need to be a Karen about it! :D :D :D

I can't tell you how many people tell me I shouldn't dive, cave dive, solo dive, dive with a rebreather, dive solo with a rebreather, swim solo, swim in the ocean with sharks, swim in fresh water with gators, etc, etc, etc! I get it. You have no idea how to do something safely so you want to ruin it for everyone. Everyone. To quote our future vice president: "Mind your own damn business!" We really don't care how you do it in Oroville.

AKA Suicide Cord
Only a "suicide cord" if you plug it into an energized socket and intentionally grab the exposed end.

Otherwise, your car would be a "suicide car"; your electric drill would be a "suicide drill"; your toothbrush would be a "suicide toothbrush"; your newly sharpened pencil would be a "suicide pencil"; your cereal spoon would be a "suicide spoon"; your step ladder would be a "suicide stool" (or would a suickde stool be the result of the AYCE Taco Tuesday at the Taco Tornado Grill?); your new girlfriend would be a "suicide girlfriend" ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom