Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lil sis:
But she is not back for the Keys yet...
I believe she lost him no she wouldn't she is the one who wrote the ransom!!!!!
You are very perceptive. Wanna work for the government?

almitywife:
hang on - So Cal Liberation Front might have a bid soon... waiting for responses
Hello....MLF(Jand J:wink: ), don't wait for maybes....close the bidding now. Come on....you know that if moonie has a job, it will make him a better person.....I mean gnome.

lil sis:
If my facts are correct MissDirected had him last correct?
Then she lost him!!!!!!

Alas, I did not lose him :no: He was gnomenapped/pirated away :bandit_2: I know not of where he is :disappoin Please send money lunch money, chore money, whatever, :51:

If there is not enough raised and I don't get hims sent on to his next adventure, If fear his keeper dlndavid will do this to me :bash: I am in fear. Must sleep with one eye open. :arrr:

Missdirected:
Alas, I did not lose him :no: He was gnomenapped/pirated away :bandit_2: I know not of where he is :disappoin Please send money lunch money, chore money, whatever, :51:

If there is not enough raised and I don't get hims sent on to his next adventure, If fear his keeper dlndavid will do this to me :bash: I am in fear. Must sleep with one eye open. :arrr:
Okay...there's 2 references to pirates in this response...I may have been hasty.

Missdirected:

you should keep one eye opened I know where you live...
How could you do this to me?I helped you look for him the first time you lost him...

lil sis:
you should keep one eye opened I know where you live...
How could you do this to me?I helped you look for him the first time you lost him...
Keep talking, lil sis. You're doing a good job.

Back
Top Bottom