Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good form mattie.

Can't let Moonie fall into the hands of no rumm drinking scalawag .. Oh, that's right, Moonie is a rumm drinking scalawag :wink: .. no matter, SoCal see's your $175 and raises you $25 .. $200

Dlndavid... We know moonie is your love child. Do not worry he will not be harmed if our simple demands are met.

D_B:
Can't let Moonie fall into the hands of no rumm drinking scalawag .. Oh, that's right, Moonie is a rumm drinking scalawag :wink: .. no matter, SoCal see's your $175 and raises you $25 .. $200
AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!! You've forced me hook.....$225. I'll have him swabbing decks on my ship:D

MLF:
Dlndavid... We know moonie is your love child. Do not worry he will not be harmed if our simple demands are met.
How do we know your intentions are honorable and that we can trust he'll be released unscathed?

dont forget - it was MONEY and Tim Tams and DB knows where there are tim tams right in his town but if Pirate is to be our hero, our knight in shining armour we can arrange a delviery to him too

ffestpirate:
How do we know your intentions are honorable and that we can trust he'll be released unscathed?
Will they follow the code? Or just use it as a guideline?

almitywife:
dont forget - it was MONEY and Tim Tams and DB knows where there are tim tams right in his town but if Pirate is to be our hero, our knight in shining armour we can arrange a delviery to him too
Thank you almity:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom