Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahhh - so COLLECTIVELY we haev to work together to raise $500 to free Moonie!!

ahhhh, so whats the deal, 2nd highest payer gets to do the dropoff/pickup as well

MLF - we need rule clarification here please

OK, collectivly we have $425 ... I'm hoping they hold out for more than $500,

Same here but I think Miss should have to pay it all since she was in charge of him...

D_B:
OK, collectivly we have $425 ... I'm hoping they hold out for more than $500,
Actually, if we could get say two hundred people to bid $25 dollars each, we could hit $5000. They would have to release moonie, and Kimber would benefit:D It would be much easier on everyone's pocket book, and we could make a MAJOR statement:wink:
Now we just have to negotiate with the terrorists.

ffestpirate:
Actually, if we could get say two hundred people to bid $25 dollars each, we could hit $5000. They would have to release moonie, and Kimber would benefit:D It would be much easier on everyone's pocket book, and we could make a MAJOR statement:wink:
Now we just have to negotiate with the terrorists.

But you don't negotiate with Terrorists!! :froggy:

they not terriorists, they kidnapppers and i think we can get a tax deduction for that by memory :D

almitywife:
they not terriorists, they kidnapppers and i think we can get a tax deduction for that by memory :D
:lol:
Let's see how many people we can get to kick in $25. This could be an amazing fundraiser....I mean ransom:D
Goodnight

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom