Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s:
How's you know Merlin was a diver?

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

I am just interested to see if Merlin will actually get in the water at Martha's.

Well... That quarry isn't what I'd call "tropical warm" by any means. I'm betting that you'll have more divers show up there in June than in May. Just my thoughts.

You can always do a 'bar/burger' night at a local watering hole in april/may if you want a getogether that might draw more people during the cold water months.

vondo:
I'm up for any time and either a diving or non-diving event. My warmest suit is a 5mm semi-dry, but I'd give the quarry a shot.

How's everyone about doing a dive at Martha's on Saturday Morning 4/8/2006 about 11am?

Or we can schedule it for 4/29 at the same time and location....

FYI: Temps this weekend were 55F down to the thermocline at 18', 48F at the bottom of the houses.

I'd be up for a cold water dive followed by beer and burgers, i.e. a two stage meet and greet!

April 29th would work well for me. I think I'll be there doing Nitrox check out dives anyway.

Back
Top Bottom