Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat:
Not if you get that pink dry suit :wink:

Something tells me after I do my nitrox check out dives in April in the cold quarry water here I am going to be wishing I had that pink dry suit.

scubagal28:
Yes they do and they make pink mask, tanks, fins, etc.

Remember just because I am a girl diver doesn't mean I want to look the same as you guys. Besides, pink shows up really good in poor vis.

Well I don't think you have to worry about looking like one of us guys, pink or no pink :wink:

scubagal28:
Yes they do and they make pink mask, tanks, fins, etc.

Remember just because I am a girl diver doesn't mean I want to look the same as you guys. Besides, pink shows up really good in poor vis.

If you wear a pink drysuit/wetsuit, make sure to put a pink tail on it so you'll look like the "Pink Panther Goes Diving..."

mike_s:
If you wear a pink drysuit/wetsuit, make sure to put a pink tail on it so you'll look like the "Pink Panther Goes Diving..."

I'll make you a deal....you drag Merlin out to the quarry and dress him up in a magicians hat and cape first and then I'll see what I can do about the Pink Panther Goes Diving thing.

Here's your pink drysuit doing a Pink Panther Freedive.

23018.jpg

Somehow, I'm betting you'll see her doing practice boat dives off this below boat at Martha's Quarry......

For some reason, you just know this has got to be her boat.

img1_pchristen_350x263.jpg

Ya'll have a good weekend...... I'm going diving!!!!!

By all means do not tell her where she can get that thing because I have a feeling we would all be seeing it at Martha's this year.

scubagal28:
I'll make you a deal....you drag Merlin out to the quarry and dress him up in a magicians hat and cape first and then I'll see what I can do about the Pink Panther Goes Diving thing.

The pink panther AND a magician, should be a interesting season at Martha's.

scubagal28:

How's you know Merlin was a diver?

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

That will match my tanks perfectly!

Just remember...pink is the new black.

Back
Top Bottom