Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRandy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone around Nashville, TN!

Several of us have been talking over in the Introductions and Greets forum, and it was suggested that the SB'ers here in Middle TN get together for a meet and greet somewhere... Well, let's try to get this thing rolling....

Just reply to this thread, or drop me a PM and say yea or nay, and I can work on finding a place to get together....

If you're going to include Chattanooga, why not Memphis? We're closer (na, na, na!). :)

I think that sounds like a great idea.

Some of the folks at the dive shop have been diving the Mississippi if yall are really brave.... Occasionally we get a bull shark.

The ducks spend most of their time in the Penthouse listening to blues.

redhatmama:
Some of the folks at the dive shop have been diving the Mississippi if yall are really brave.... Occasionally we get a bull shark.

A bullshark attacked a dog in the Mississippi near Memphis last year.... (was on the news)

I don't want to put a limit on it... If you can get here and back to wherever you came from, come on... I just thought there was a bunch of Middle TN people that might want to attend...

quarrydiver99:
I don't want to put a limit on it... If you can get here and back to wherever you came from, come on... I just thought there was a bunch of Middle TN people that might want to attend...

Are you discriminatin agin the eastern and western parts of this here state? We might have to have a big ole Tennessee FEUD. We'll pack ole Granny up in the truck with the tanks and head down I-40, spearguns a'blazin'!

Back
Top Bottom