Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since all of us don't have dry suits maybe this first time should be more of a social thing. Dinner and drinks or something.

quarrydiver68:
Since all of us don't have dry suits maybe this first time should be more of a social thing. Dinner and drinks or something.

Don't be wimpy, the Lanier Loony birds dive wet on New Years Day! Just kidding, I'll be diving dry:D

I'd be up for a dive and dinner or just a social gathering. Anything in Nahsville to dive? Some of us would be up for a river dive, but that won't appeal to most though (and quite understandably).

I have taken down my original post.

I still would rather eat and drink than to do a cold dive until I get a dry suit that is.

quarrydiver68:
I still would rather eat and drink than to do a cold dive until I get a dry suit that is.

Amen. I am a warm-water wimp. However, if some of you crazy freaks wanna dive, I'll be more than happy to hang out topside, drinking something warm, and watching the bubbles. Uh... I'll call myself the "safety officer." (Yeah! That's the ticket!) :D

Fish_Whisperer:
Amen. I am a warm-water wimp. However, if some of you crazy freaks wanna dive, I'll be more than happy to hang out topside, drinking something warm, and watching the bubbles. Uh... I'll call myself the "safety officer." (Yeah! That's the ticket!) :D

Well I don't like the cold water either and I don't think most of the ladies do either. I just bought a dry suit though but I doubt I will be doing any diving in it until I take the course.

Back
Top Bottom