Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate that I missed you guys. I had something come up at the last minute. I was actually in my car on the way to the quarry when I got a call and had to change my plans. I'm sure I'll catch you guys at the quarry at some point this year.

quarrydiver68:
I hate that I missed you guys. I had something come up at the last minute. I was actually in my car on the way to the quarry when I got a call and had to change my plans. I'm sure I'll catch you guys at the quarry at some point this year.

I'm willing to give it another shot. Drop me a line next time you're headed over there.

It's not a big deal, but I'll definitely be at Martha's this Sunday with another diver. Rain or shine. We're going to be there at 9am, and do several dives all day. If you're interested, look for me under the pavilion, on the quarry side. As usual, I'll be wearing a white UVa ballcap.

Tank

Tanked Monkey:
It's not a big deal, but I'll definitely be at Martha's this Sunday with another diver. Rain or shine. We're going to be there at 9am, and do several dives all day. If you're interested, look for me under the pavilion, on the quarry side. As usual, I'll be wearing a white UVa ballcap.

Tank

I wish I could be there... but I gotta drive to Alabama and start getting ready to work the summer away.

On a side note, just wanted to say thanks to Mike for all the help last week. There is so much stuff I see in the future for me diving, that you are doing now (tech, DIR, etc.). It was great to have you telling me about everything I asked about and showing me all the equipment set up. Just hope I didnt ask so much you got annoyed by me. Also, it was great just to learn by watching, as I know my basic skills are nowhere near yours. Hope we get to dive again sometime!

Back
Top Bottom