Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Groovy. Thanks! See ya' there!

In regards to the tank, Fred should have some....

As for the wetsuit, mine is a 5mm full length.... About the only time it's not enough is if I drop down below 40' out there for a LONG time....

Ah, went diving today at Martha's. It was a good time, but a bit chillier than expected (~63 deg @ 35'). Thanks to all that came out today. Matt, have a safe drive back to Knoxville. Let's do it again sometime, but let's start another thread for that meet-up (this thread's 5 months old!).

Mike

Hey all,

I'm glad we all finally got to meet, and yea, the vis was kinda bad... ok it was VERY bad....

I'm all for closing out this thread (mod's can you do that for us??), and let's all get together again.... We can go to Panama City, or Destin, or Cozumel, or Hawaii... Or we can get back together at Martha's or Loch Low or Cerulean or Pennyroyal... I would suggest Loch Low the next time.....

Anyway, take care all, and it was a pleasure to meet and greet and dive.... Maybe next time the bank won't take so long :)

Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom