Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quarrydiver99:
I don't want to put a limit on it... If you can get here and back to wherever you came from, come on... I just thought there was a bunch of Middle TN people that might want to attend...

I think there are a lot of Tennesseans floating around on this board. I think if we give it a week or so they will all come out of hiding.

I agree though if someone wants to come from anywhere else the more the merrier.

you'll likely get some folks from Kentucky, northern Alabama and maybe Georgia.

Might a suggest that you choose a date after the new year? most everyone gets busy Saturdays before Christmas with Christmas parties, family stuff, shopping, etc.

redhatmama:
If you're going to include Chattanooga, why not Memphis? We're closer (na, na, na!). :)

No way, it's only 2 hours from Chattanooga!

I think that an evening sometime in January would be good.... What does everyone think about either a Tuesday or Thursday evening? Or perhaps a Saturday afternoon?

I'm flexible either way....

quarrydiver99:
I think that an evening sometime in January would be good.... What does everyone think about either a Tuesday or Thursday evening? Or perhaps a Saturday afternoon?

I'm flexible either way....

I think a Saturday afternoon would be best. It looks like we may have some people that are going to have a long drive and wouldn't be able to make it during the week. I would love to see as many people as possible come.
Thank you quarrydiver99 for getting this all together. I think we will have a great time meeting eachother. I am looking forward to it.

Lance raises a good question... Do we want to make this a dive trip to Pennyroyal, or do we simply want to get together and chew some food, drink some drinks, and talk story?

If we have people driving in from Memphis and Chattanooga and other places, I would like to have their input on it as well.

What do you all say?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom