Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Which quarry, and how do I get there from southern middle TN? (Shelbyville)

That would be Martha's Quarry in Lebanon, TN. From Shelbyville you would have to get on I-24 West, then take I-840 up to I-40. Take I-40 West towards Nashville, and get off at the Hwy 109 exit towards Gallatin. Go to www.marthasquarry.com for more detailed directions at that point....

Dang! I won't be able to go on the 29th, I'm going to the Cooper River that weekend for some more Megladon teeth. I'll have to wait for the next get together.

quarrydiver99:
That would be Martha's Quarry in Lebanon, TN. From Shelbyville you would have to get on I-24 West, then take I-840 up to I-40. Take I-40 West towards Nashville, and get off at the Hwy 109 exit towards Gallatin. Go to www.marthasquarry.com for more detailed directions at that point....

The website says "full service dive shop." Does anyone know if he rents tanks and has enough that I can show up without? Prices? Otherwise I will get a couple in town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom