Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Water temps in the TN river at Chattanooga were 45 F a couple weeks ago, you'd have been hating life diving wet. Even diving dry I was pretty chilled after a long 75 minn dive.

I would like to meet other TN divers too. I am scheduled to do my check off dives this coming Tuesday at a quarry of by Lenior City called Philidelphia I think. I was out on Ft Loudon lake today and the water temps were 59 - 61 depending on where we were at. Looking forward to meeting everyone one day.

Tatakai

quarrydiver68:
I think Martha's opens the first of May doesn't it?

Actually I think it opens sometime in April. I know some of the dive shops around here are doing classes there the end of April. One thing for sure...it will be cold.

If you wait for it to get warm there, you'll be waiting until August, and then it's still cold in the water below 20-30 feet.

scubagal28:
Actually I think it opens sometime in April. I know some of the dive shops around here are doing classes there the end of April. One thing for sure...it will be cold.

Not if you get that pink dry suit :wink:

quarrydiver68:
They actually make pink dry suits?

What's the world coming to?

Yes they do and they make pink mask, tanks, fins, etc.

Remember just because I am a girl diver doesn't mean I want to look the same as you guys. Besides, pink shows up really good in poor vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom