Mask for schnozzally challenged

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jocdocnh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Your ears and nose grow throughout life and mine now doesn't fit mask very well. Anyone have a suggestion for a mask with a more generous nose compartment? Thanks!

I've been pleased with the pocket on the HOG...... its a frameless (though the other model they have appears to have the same pocket). A bonus is the realistic cost too....

I've had luck with the Hollis M2.

Very few masks fit me without having the frame press against the bridge of my nose. And of the ones that do fit without that discomfort, many of those leak. I was diving a Tusa mask for about 10 years and the mask skirt just recently tore. :( I was devastated, especially because Tusa discontinued that mask a few years ago. I know this because I knew my mask was nearing its end of life and started looking about 3 years ago only to discover I was too late!

Fortunately, I have found another mask that fits just as well and I actually like better because of its increased field of vision for me. I'm now using the Seac Iena. Great mask and won't break the bank.

Back
Top Bottom