March 15th Pt. Lobos Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm so surprised you didn't find them with the great vis we had. :wink:

Actually no, we didn't find them. I'll scout around more and really learn where they are so I can show everyone. Yea, next time we'll get in first to make sure those with wet suites don't have to wait.

That'd be great. Like with the BW's Metridium Field - some visual indicators to line up before descending would be awesome. Coordinates within the cove are relatively easy but determining how far to swim out from the boat ramp is what would make it tricky.

I'm so surprised you didn't find them with the great vis we had. :wink:
:rofl3:

It was really nice to meet you too Michelle. It was good to meet Sarah and alphonsis. Even though we didn't get wet, we had a great time this weekend.

Aw! :blush: You looked so much nicer in public than that "unzenlike" photo with muscles flexing photo. :D It was so nice to finally put a face with a handle and meet you in person. And, while I didn't get to meet Sunny face to face, the resemblance of your son to you was amazing. The same eyes!

Aw! :blush: You looked so much nicer in public than that "unzenlike" photo with muscles flexing photo. :D It was so nice to finally put a face with a handle and meet you in person. And, while I didn't get to meet Sunny face to face, the resemblance of your son to you was amazing. The same eyes!

Thanks! Yes, I am much softer person than the picture would lead. I got Sunny and my daughter to the trailer, but everyone had already left! :( I was a little quiet cuz Mr. Ernst kept me up late the night before gabbing! :rofl3:

I don't recall seeing you guys in the rain at Lobos.:mooner:

You are absolutely right Ron. I think Jim is just feeling left out! :wink:

And Carrie, thank you so much for the chili and recipe. It was delicious and my Son is ready to tackle it!

We also went to a blacklight, miniature golf place in the mall across from the Aquarium. It was pretty cool! I never knew it was there and just stumbled upon it when I was looking for change for the meter.

Yes were making progress. I can now say I've seen Mr. Zen man at or near a dive site. but alas still not diving??? Could he be an imposter posing as a diver???????

Blah Blah Blah.....you just want to see my body and butt in a wetsuit. Pervert!:rofl3:

Have patience my friend, we will dive together. :D

:zen:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom