March 15th Pt. Lobos Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since the forecast changed, we are changing our plans to go along with it. Tomorrow will be spent on land not in the sea. Hopefully the ocean will cooperate soon as I have not dove since January.

For those that do dive, please report back on the conditions. Hopefully you can make us jealous.

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it Peter.

Argh!! After jumping on Hinalo's offer to give up his Lobos reservations for tomorrow (Saturday's M&G), it turns out I'm not going to be able to make it either. Ironic or appropriate? Either way, I guess the best thing to do is to pass it forward again. So with Hinalo's permission, I'll give up the spot to whoever PMs me first with their email address.

Have fun at Lobos everyone!

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it Peter.

Thanks Sarah. I have not dove in a long time and am jonesing to dive, but the conditions are not good enough to warrant a long drive from Santa Rosa.

Hopefully soon we can all get together, have the weather cooperate, eat some good food, and get everyone out for a night dive also. Then of course MORE diving on Sunday :D

Hey who you gonna believe, the weather service?!? I am currently in breakwater parking lot, looking at the sun poking out. The clouds do look a bit heavy toward the west, But the last time the forcast was for a huge storm it passed by with not too much fanfare and we dove.

Last night we had pretty heavy rain, I'm hoping that was the bad part and we have good weather for the shindig. Oh by the way the Dolphin divers dive clubs annual easter egg hunt is this weekend, the parking lots full and divers are everywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom