Manado/Bunaken Recommendation for dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CarcharodonCarcharias

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am asking for a friend since she is currently on a ferry from Gorontalo to Manado as we speak.

Anyone has recommendation for a good and yet inexpensive dive resort? Or a good and cheap lodging and dive operation (separately) in Bunaken and Manado? She has reached out to Two Fish and they said that they are full.

Thanks in advance!

Try Nomad Divers on Bangka Island? They will pick up from Manado to resort.

Hi, We have used Froggies, great diving, better priced than some. They will also take you from Bunaken to Lembeh to their other dive centre.
Froggies Divers: Relax and Dive

Chris

Hi all,

I am asking for a friend since she is currently on a ferry from Gorontalo to Manado as we speak.

Anyone has recommendation for a good and yet inexpensive dive resort? Or a good and cheap lodging and dive operation (separately) in Bunaken and Manado? She has reached out to Two Fish and they said that they are full.

Thanks in advance!

To my knowledge, there's no ferry service from Gorontalo to Manado. The choice is either 7 hours land road or 30 minutes flight.
Gorontalo also offer very good diving. Highly recommend Miguel diving

For staying in Bunaken, we have very positive experience with two fish and froggies. Both operate in lembeh as well, so transfer to lembeh can be easy.

Manado is in the mainland. depend on the resort location, will take 20 minutes to 1 hour to reach Bunaken.
For this options, I can recommend Thalassa diver.

To my knowledge, there's no ferry service from Gorontalo to Manado. The choice is either 7 hours land road or 30 minutes flight.
Gorontalo also offer very good diving. Highly recommend Miguel diving

For staying in Bunaken, we have very positive experience with two fish and froggies. Both operate in lembeh as well, so transfer to lembeh can be easy.

Manado is in the mainland. depend on the resort location, will take 20 minutes to 1 hour to reach Bunaken.
For this options, I can recommend Thalassa diver.
Thanks! I think she meant taking a ferry from Wakai to Gorontalo. LOL.

Will send all the recommendations to her. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom