Maltese court convicts dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can conclude is I'm talking to rank amateurs with zero experience of any kind of exploratory diving.
I feel great sadness for you. How terrible it must be for you to go on a scuba discussion board with thousands of highly experienced divers and be the only one who knows how diving is done. You must be very lonely.

I feel great sadness for you. How terrible it must be for you to go on a scuba discussion board with thousands of highly experienced divers and be the only one who knows how diving is done. You must be very lonely.
Hail the diving guru, all your minions will be on here soon clapping you on the back

I would feel safer diving with @wetb4igetinthewater than you any day. At least he lives in the real world.

Unless I wanted to do some ropes and bells dives, then I would find someone else who lives in the real world, still not you.
A lot you'd know about it.

I know nothing about the law in Malta nor how Maltese courts come to decisions. But I do believe the buddy abandoned her and made no attempt at a rescue. Sorry if you feel I deliberately hijacked your tread as that was never my intention.

All I can conclude is I'm talking to rank amateurs with zero experience of any kind of exploratory diving.
@mac64
You have failed to answer my questions. Maybe my questions were too direct?

And then you manage to insult everyone involved in this thread, positioning yourself above everybody else.
If you are better, please answer my questions with your wisdom.
If you are not better than us, MTFU and admit it.

A lot you'd know about it.
Well! Your right for once!! I don't know anything about ropes and bells diving.

Well, except for knowing that if I wanted to try it, I should learn from someone living in the real world.

@mac64
You have failed to answer my questions. Maybe my questions were too direct?

And then you manage to insult everyone involved in this thread, positioning yourself above everybody else.
If you are better, please answer my questions with your wisdom.
If you are not better than us, MTFU and admit it.
What part of " I know nothing about Maltese law or how Maltese courts come to decisions " don't you understand. I've already said in my opinion the buddy should have attempted a rescue. What's all this better than us BS I don't know you nor the clowns making the stupid Internet remarks

So expeditions searching for ancient shipwrecks isn't exploratory diving.

Based on your impeccable credentials, I'll have my lawyer remove the word "Exploration" from my NGO the Hellenistic Archaeological Exploration Society. I'm sure the Director of Ephorate of Underwater Antiquities will concur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom