Malaysia! Everyone there post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apart from the great dive sites, the little cove or bay in front of the resort is really very beautiful !!! I have always loved the view when approaching the resort.
Dive sites are great. however for new divers , i would suggest they buddy up with someone with a little more experience. for those with experience of handling strong currents, I would strongly recommend going up current at Tanjong Api.

sipidanbg:
Edvin - funny to bump into you here - Gwen and I are back in the US and (finally) making our first dive trip since returning from K.L. - wish we were still there to take one of your trips....

Hi Bennie!

Wow! What a small world! It's great to see you here.
You're always welcome if you & Gwen decided to dive in Malaysia again. Selamat Datang! :)

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing! Take Care & God Bless!

Ed.

PS - Pls send my regards to Gwen & yr family. :)

Howdy again...!!

I've noticed the continued interest in this thread - which I suggested last winter to help you folks connect, and I've been discussing this with one of the Moderators here. He seems to think y'all might deserve your own forum - like the Zen Divers. After all, Scuba Board is all about helping divers with diving. Wondered what y'all would think about that...?

He thinks we might try it s an experiment for a few months - and see if activity even picks up some. Would not want to dilute the focus here, but it just might work. If not, we could always go back to this meet & greet thread - but what do y'all think?

Oh - I guess we'd need a name for it. Up to y'all...??

Thanks for letting me drop in :cowboy:

penyelam:
always like the texan accent :)

penyelam
Oh my goodness, I tried to correct my language - substituting "discussing" rather than "visiting." :D If you like a real drawl, PM me your Yahoo name and we'll chat on audio sometime. :wink:

DandyDon:
Howdy again...!!
He seems to think y'all might deserve your own forum.........Wondered what y'all would think about that...?

Good idea! It'd sure be nice to have a little corner in SB for us M'sian divers and would be visitors.

I agree an area for Malaysia would be a good idea.
Now on to another issue.
I hope to be going out there late december early january what are the conditions, what sites are open. I hope to get a couple of days diving in.
Thanks in advance
Victor

Guys,

Does anyone know of a LOB in the Sabah area? I would love to go for a LOB in the Sipadan/Kapalai/Mataking area.

Btw is it still the season to dive there during December?

I think it would be great to have a separate forum for Malaysia. Definitely a country I want to visit again!

Dr. Bill

We think that's a great idea for Malaysia to have a section of it's own! That way, members & divers can find out more about the country and for locals to share their knowledge. It'll be a win-win situation for everyone! :)

"Selamat Datang Ke Malaysia!" - Welcome to Malaysia!

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom