Malaysia! Everyone there post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrice in Asia:
Hi, I am livign in KL, and got into diving recently (I passed my OW in Perhentian).
I think about heading to Salang beach in Tioman for a week end next month. Any advice on the dive shops there?
I expect the dives might be a bit more epxensive than in Perhentian (60RM/boat dive including gear).

Thanks in advance!
I am from Malaysia too, I dive at Tioman Quite offen as it is near to my house .

Salang have few good few dive shop , fisherman , diveasia and B&J

please check and compare few shop
please remember to select a good dive shop and not always the cheapest .

Patrice in Asia:
Will do :D

And yes, I agree, I have got conned into going to Perhentian. That must be the worst place in the world to Dive

:eyebrow: :evil: :sprint:

Patrice sorry i disagreed
we should promote and bring diver to Malaysia and show them our best hospitality .

anyway visit Malaysia year 2007 is coming .

it will be many promotion and activity in Malaysia

Flim:
please check and compare few shop
please remember to select a good dive shop and not always the cheapest .

I did my Discover SCuba with B&J last year. I do not mind going with them again, but my Malaysian mates are on a budget, so they were a bit put off by the prices. Anyway, I think we will go with them

Flim:
Patrice sorry i disagreed
we should promote and bring diver to Malaysia and show them our best hospitality .

anyway visit Malaysia year 2007 is coming .

it will be many promotion and activity in Malaysia

Hi Flim, well it was meant as a joke :lol:
Anyway, yes we should promote it, but I am somehow amazed at how popular is Perhentian nowadays...:confused: To be fair, I was there at the beginning of the school holidays (First week end of June). Next time I go there, I make sure to take two days off to enjoy Monday or Tuesday.

A lot of Activity will be carry out both from private and govt body . It cover from Sea activity , city , advanture and culture and a lot more .

oops; responded to old post - please ignore

hihi. me just new to this forum, i am a malaysian who loves to dive in our own local open water. Island like perhentian, redang, aur, tioman, payar & mabul sipadan provided the best dive sites around. Have been diving with my buddy at Payar so many times.... like to take the photos of ghoby with shrimps there.... 2007 VMY Visit Malaysia Year....yeah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom