Malaysia! Everyone there post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xsynie:
He............... Hai it is me again.

Try visit www.brahmansipadan.com
12 posts including 11 as a plug for this dump. You are a regular walking billboard there, x-sign.

Hi, I am livign in KL, and got into diving recently (I passed my OW in Perhentian).
I think about heading to Salang beach in Tioman for a week end next month. Any advice on the dive shops there?
I expect the dives might be a bit more epxensive than in Perhentian (60RM/boat dive including gear).

Thanks in advance!

Hi Patrice
Should put a post in meet and greet. Loads of people to chat to.
I am not in Malaysia yet, but hope to be soon. I stayed on the small Island for a week last year, great food and great diving.
The prices in Perhentian are fantastic, but we must keep it quiet, otherwise everyone will go there.

Perhentian, terrible place, very expensive, 1 metre vis, nothing to see
:lol:

victor:
Hi Patrice
Should put a post in meet and greet. Loads of people to chat to.
I am not in Malaysia yet, but hope to be soon. I stayed on the small Island for a week last year, great food and great diving.
The prices in Perhentian are fantastic, but we must keep it quiet, otherwise everyone will go there.

Perhentian, terrible place, very expensive, 1 metre vis, nothing to see
:lol:

Will do :D

And yes, I agree, I have got conned into going to Perhentian. That must be the worst place in the world to Dive

:eyebrow: :evil: :sprint:

Yeah yeah.. we got the hint.. :mooner:

Won't touch Perhentian even if you gave me a free trip.. :D

Hello Malaysian divers ......impressive dives in Malaysia expecially Sipadan, Redang, Tioman, Pulau Tenggol.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom