Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepDog:
The very strangest part of dive two was being surrounded by these rare sea creatures after coming out of the cove. :D
Funny those are exactly the kind of sea creatures I like to dive with!!! Great fun to swim in and out between them, bumping into them. :D

Is there such a thing a to much diving? I am starting to wonder. Two dives on Friday four more on Saturday and four more on Sunday. I am starting to have the floating sensation again or is that the Jack Daniels that I had to warm up. :06:.

Just have to say Hey to Deepdog, sense he is missing out on all the dives due to a uncontrollable case of the Hiccups :06:

Dang this lyle, take me diving and stuff, I havent gone in a week!

puckvirus:
Dang this lyle, take me diving and stuff, I havent gone in a week!

All of my dives Sat and Sun were helping with OW and AOW classes, but I did get to see a 30" or so Salmon during one of the dives. Vis was not good both days but they were still dives.

Greetings from Europe to all the best dive-junkies of the great northwest.

DeepDog has badly missed ScubaBoard and the Scuba-Therapy sessions but I have been surviving with a different kind of therapy. I left my regulator at home for this one. It’s not West Seattle Scuba but at least it’s also cold. Sorry, no fish photos.

I have been very lucky with the snowfall at Austria’s finest in Tirol and caught the opening week skiing 6,000 feet of sheer joy at Wilder Kaiser (Skiwelt). I don’t think I’ve had better ski weather than this. I saw no lift lines and found a great spot for lunch at about 1,900 meters. Almost no one got hurt skiing.

And now it’s off to Garmisch for a bit more snow play for a few days over Christmas.

Warmest Holiday wishes to all my northwest diving comrades. I look forward to resuming my WSSD sessions immediately upon my return the weekend of the 7th.

DeepDog :cheers:

DeepDog:

DeepDog has badly missed ScubaBoard and the Scuba-Therapy sessions but I have been surviving with a different kind of therapy. I left my regulator at home for this one. It’s not West Seattle Scuba but at least it’s also cold. Sorry, no fish photos.

I have been very lucky with the snowfall at Austria’s finest in Tirol and caught the opening week skiing 6,000 feet of sheer joy at Wilder Kaiser (Skiwelt). I don’t think I’ve had better ski weather than this. I saw no lift lines and found a great spot for lunch at about 1,900 meters. Almost no one got hurt skiing.

And now it’s off to Garmisch for a bit more snow play for a few days over Christmas.

Warmest Holiday wishes to all my northwest diving comrades. I look forward to resuming my WSSD sessions immediately upon my return the weekend of the 7th.

Oh, you lucky Dog ... my ex is heading to Austria on Friday for a week of skiing. I'll have to forward these photos to her this evening ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

DeepDog:

And to think I was feeling bad for the DOG for missing out on all the diving. I don't feel bad for him anymore.

You better drink more than a couple beers for me now. :wink:

Bit of a repeat here to keep the holiday therapy spirit alive on the SB board.

It seems we only lost less than a week's worth of data here on the SB. Thanks to all the admins’ efforts for their fine forum recovery and congrats on the new hardware. Nice work! :thumb:

More holiday wishes to all my dive comrades back in the great Northwest from here in Munich. Still looking forward to New Year’s Eve in Marienplatz.
NWGratefulDiver:
Oh, you lucky Dog ... my ex is heading to Austria on Friday for a week of skiing. I'll have to forward these photos to her this evening ...
Bob,
I guess I must get those pics back up of the beautiful weatherwe had at Classic in Garmisch. Have you heard from the ex in Austria? They should’ve gotten fresh snow since I was last there. We’re thinking of heading back Sunday and Monday. Can’t wait to hear about your New Year’s dive(s).

Underwaterlyle:
You better drink more than a couple beers for me now.
Lyle,
Count on it. I’m still drinking my European quota of bier, schnapps und Champaign hier in Deutschland and still looking forward to hoisting a few post-dive brews with you and the Alkiman.
Kamala:
It's official! I've dunked in the Puget Sound!
Kamala,
Hurrah! Once again quadruple congrats on the cert the new misses, new gear and of course the first Puget-dip (pics?)

Gotta run but looking forward to getting deep soon. Happy New Year everyone!

DeepDog:
Kamala,
Hurrah! Once again quadruple congrats on the cert the new misses, new gear and of course the first Puget-dip (pics?)

Gotta run but looking forward to getting deep soon. Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry to say no pics. We'll work on photography once I get a handle on not flopping around like a wounded animal in all this rubber and weight :) Thanks for the quadruple congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom