Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there day treatment or will I have to expect a prolonged stay?

rakjar:
Is there day treatment or will I have to expect a prolonged stay?

For many of us, diving is a lifelong mental therapy. :)

But you can come up for a day and get great mileage out of it.
I'm heading back down tonight. :thumb:

DeepDog :cheers:

Wow! I had no Idea what I was getting myself into when I got O/W certified!
This truly is an addiction I'm not willing to give up for a long time.
Thanks for shedding some light on this DeepDog!!

Underwaterlyle:
Then for the rest of us, It is just mental! :lol2:
That poor post-mating Daddy GPO sure is mental. It’s pretty tough to watch him slip further and further into Octo Alzheimer’s.

Momma finally grabbed my camera for the first time during a still shot. Just before she grabbed the camera, it looked like this. I wish I could post the video of her arm coming at the camera.

It’s weird filming it because you have no idea what’s happening until you finally look at the recording since the camera is down in the hole. Watching her weaved into the thousands of eggs is truly remarkable. She’s eying the camera in this one.

Here’s a couple shots of eggs a bit more close up. Notice the fish hiding in the lower right in this shot. He’s gutsy.

Like Snowbear, I’ve been very blessed with the photo opps of her (actually, two of the females on eggs). I guess there is a third according to Bob. We’ll have to make it down there when I am no longer ‘indisposed’.

And filming anything would be so much easier without this guy around!

Northwest Diving at its best.

DeepDog :cheers:

:bump: Bumping an Ol thread

..cant sleep without the Nitrogen Narcosis :cloud9:

...mmm.Explains why i am still single
handball.gif

:bump: Bumping an Ol thread

..cant sleep without the Nitrogen Narcosis :cloud9:

...mmm.Explains why i am still single
handball.gif

The doctor who just put my knee back together has me on a minimum two-month SCUBA hiatus while on crutches and the post-surgery pain meds have been slightly different than nitrogen narcosis.
zen.gif

I got in a few good photo and video dives Dec-Jan but withdrawals are getting stronger and May/June seems so far . . .

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom