Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLT:
Geeze! Who gave DeepDog a camera? He doesn't even write much, just millions of words worth of pictures...
Yo, BLT, what's up?

Let’s see, you joined in August. Your first (and only) post in February the next year contains two sentences. And I don’t write much? Hmm.

Don’t be so shy, we want to hear about your dive adventures too. This is a great board to share them on. :D

A few stats on my last post taken from WORD:
Words – 464
Photos – 24

My deepest apologies for loving images.

Cheers.

DeepDog :cheers:

DeepDog:
Yo, BLT, what's up?

Let’s see, you joined in August. Your first (and only) post in February the next year contains two sentences. And I don’t write much? Hmm.

Don’t be so shy, we want here about your dive adventures too. This is a great board to share them on. :D

A few stats on my last post taken from WORD:
Words – 464
Photos – 24

My deepest apologies for loving images.

Cheers.

No apologies necessary! I will cop to not writing much, for that matter, not diving all that much as of late. I just thought it appropriate that my first post would be (polite?) friendly harassment of an old dive buddy :wink:

So I guess those deep apologies, from DeepDog aren't really necessary! Keep up the good work!

BLT:
No apologies necessary! I will cop to not writing much, for that matter, not diving all that much as of late. I just thought it appropriate that my first post would be (polite?) friendly harassment of an old dive buddy :wink:

So I guess those deep apologies, from DeepDog aren't really necessary! Keep up the good work!
Thanks a million. I totally thought I was getting flamed. We have to get you out there soon.

As soon as I get over this disgusting flu bug I picked up, I hope we can go deep and report on some good therapy. Thanks again.

Cheers!

Deepdog :cheers:

BLT:
Geeze! Who gave DeepDog a camera? He doesn't even write much, just millions of words worth of pictures...
I keep clicking on all the words and get VERY disappointed when I only get one measly picture every 19.3 words......

While Deepdog is terrestrially esconsed for the moment, underwater Lyle and Myself have to go out and have the best dives of the year. It's what keeps us going. That way we have something to throw back at the dawg when he waves his pictures from PV in our faces. So we went out to Sunrise and petted some wolf eels. UL's first time feeding one of those guys underwater but by the end looked like a seasoned pro. Even got to do the underwater wave to a few of our fellow board members as they got back on their boat and we went back to our refreshing and re-invigorating quarter mile walk.(You guys missed out)

Underwaterlyle:
I just couldn't let WSSD get lost in dark damp pages of Orca Bait.

Dog no more pictures to post?
Yeah, I guess I have been slacking on the SCUBA front for a week or two.

Had another good Mexico trip and got a few more photos of the usual suspects, including the biggest balloon fish I’ve ever seen inflated (with smile, of course) in Banderas.

Then I needed an addiction fix in the Puget Sound. Yeah, I know, you have to feel sorry for a guy who dives Mexico and then longs to return to the frigid GPO’s.

So I get back in town, suit up the very night I returned, got everything ready, stepped in the drink and my right leg filled immediately! - Torn bootie. So, I packed it in (wet leg and all) and headed for home. And then life kicked in with all the stuff that piled up while I was gone (on two trips in six weeks). Ever notice how sometimes our jobs can really put a damper on our diving?

So anyway, I solved some of the mail-by-the-pound problems, then put out seventeen fires at work, patched my bootie and managed to get a few photos from a couple local dives and even kissed a flounder for good luck. Home sweet home! BTW, congrats UnderwaterLyle on your first flounder catch. It is great to be back to the northwest tropics.

Now it’s time to tackle the taxes from hell. I know I’ll need to go deep after finishing that one. :11:

Speaking of silence, I was hoping to hear a bit about your therapy trip to B.C. I heard you guys got your fill of wrecks for a while.

Oh I know it has something to do with good weather and fast Cars!

Underwaterlyle:
Oh I know it has something to do with good weather and fast Cars!
Hey, it’s just a car. :D I’m glad it gets 32mpg on the highway. Now the Alfa-RoTrooper DiveMobile, now THAT is a serious car. :smash:

I hear you might be in the market for a new car soon . . . good luck :thumb:

So that was a great dive last night. We went down to check on momma GPO with her eggs. Well, we found her alright. She’s done her job and she’s now waiting for the cleanup crew to recycle the process.

Time to keep our eyes peeled for her offspring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom