Local Scuba Dependency Workshop - WSSD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepDog:
And who ever heard of penetrating a school buss unless you’re doing a tragic recovery dive.
You mean every quarry doesn't have a school bus? Many of the few, that have 'structures' placed, that I know have one. Retired ones are really cheap. Penetration shold be done with great caution (overhead). Wiser places will have cut an good size access in the roof.
And all this talk of therapy makes my need for such even more intense and with the holidays and cold weather, it'll be a while before I get any. Might have to hit the pool. :11: Although there is a New Years day dive under discussion.

Groundhog246:
Although there is a New Years day dive under discussion.

You know something thats the best Idea I've heard all morning (considering i've been uP for 15 minutes) Yea start off the new years right and attemt to breath like a fish of sorts. I would love to hook uP for something like that.

DeepDog:
Oops, I didn’t realize there was more than one quarry, sorry. I just found Gilboa quickly and thought that was it. So it sounds like Gilboa is booked pretty solid, I can imagine. What’s the other quarry(s) like?

DeepDog :cheers:
This one is a state park called White Star. My dive buddy and good friend DMP introduced me to it. They haven't sunk much junk in it. But It's still pretty nice. We'd have to take you to Gilboa to put you on the bus. I know of another quarry in Indiana, Blue Springs. Put you in an armored car there. :) I've got a pic somewhere of me in it......I'll see if I can send it or post it tonight.

pennypue:
This one is a state park called White Star. My dive buddy and good friend DMP introduced me to it. They haven't sunk much junk in it. But It's still pretty nice. We'd have to take you to Gilboa to put you on the bus. I know of another quarry in Indiana, Blue Springs. Put you in an armored car there. :) I've got a pic somewhere of me in it......I'll see if I can send it or post it tonight.
There's a dive site here called Three Tree North that has a lot of appliances and the like tossed in for "structure". I still need to have a picture taken of me sitting on this.

Jimmie

kalvyn:
There's a dive site here called Three Tree North that has a lot of appliances and the like tossed in for "structure". I still need to have a picture taken of me sitting on this.

Jimmie

... and FWIW, that's the only toilet facilities available at the dive site ... it's at about 40 fsw ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

kalvyn:

Jimmie
Looks like you have to be a bit careful too. Is that an octopus I see hanging on the seat? My dive buddy should have a pic me on one. :D I gotta get that from him!

pennypue:
Looks like you have to be a bit careful too. Is that an octopus I see hanging on the seat? My dive buddy should have a pic me on one. :D I gotta get that from him!

It's a sunflower star ... the garbage-disposal of the deep ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
... and FWIW, that's the only toilet facilities available at this dive site ... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Perfect, that's the kind I prefer to use. :11:

kalvyn:

Jimmie

Eeeewww some one hasnt cleaned the structure yet, need to recruite more star fish to clean uP after all the water breathers use it.

Back
Top Bottom