Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are yhd taxi meters as discussed in news awhile back?
Were supposed to be installed in April. Im sure the taxi unions have already told the govt that they will not allow meters in the taxis because of the current fleecing they are allowed to do to everyone.

I can't get the app to work in both directions. I can book from town to hotel north but not hotel north to town.

My experience as well. Only centro area has pickups. That might be a legal restriction or a driver choice to wait in centro where rides are more frequent. Still it helped for about 3/4 of our rides.

Looks like a bunch of rental gear stolen from a shop's truck. Good on the pawn shop owner who also likely knew there was no way they could resell that gear.

My dive log shall henceforth be known as my "sea book".
A "sea book" is the documents certifying people that work on the water - captains and mates - it looks similar to a passport and is a huge deal to anyone working on the water.......

Back
Top Bottom