Keys w/SoCal divers Saturday 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah... chuck...

why don't we try roses and some wine first?

simbrooks:
Andy has few faults in this life, why not make fun when you he offers it to you on a plate?? :wink: Are you bringing the sick bags or shall i? What is the specific gravity of sick anyways, does it float or sink?
Actually Simon, if you keep him out of "The diner" and if the seas are around 3 ft., I think Andy will be fine...bring the triptone, though. just in case :wink:

H2Andy:
there is nothing longer than a surface interval and a ride back to port when you
are puking your guts out an unenviable situation, yet one i am most intimately familiar with
It's a good thing Brian's boat has a "full size cushion" dead smack in the middle of it...I believe Andy's acquainted with it...lol

H2Andy:
ah... chuck...

why don't we try roses and some wine first?
Won't Scubakevdm be jealous?

KBeck:
Ok, guys. Let's see--it's me, Jenny, Madaline and Jaye for the female contingent--ladies can we PLEASE join up on one boat so at least not ALL of the conversation will be regarding bodily functions........then again, we can always really annoy them by talking girl stuff.....shoes, of course!!
Can I please be on your boat? I promise I'll be good. Puhleeeeze?????????? I do have new dive booties.

Awwhhh Chuck you just want to be on the girls boat so you can admire a really fine hat!

Scuba_Jenny:
Awwhhh Chuck you just want to be on the girls boat so you can admire a really fine hat!
BUSTED!!!!!!!

What if I bring you gals the roses and wine I was saving for Andy? Hmmmmmm

hmmm... I don't know about getting wine and roses intended for a man... but, serve us lots o wine, and maybe then the roses might be nice :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom